Enterprise UK is a charity which aims to give people the confidence and ambition to be enterprising.
We were founded as a campaigning organisation in 2004 by the British Chamber of Commerce, the Confederation of British Industry, the Institute of Directors and the Federation of Small Businesses. Back then our name was Enterprise Insight.
- Cedric Kennedy, Director of Resources, Confederation of British Industry
- Ronan Quigley, Corporate Services Director, British Chambers of Commerce
- Mike Cherry, National Policy Chairman, Federation of Small Businesses
- Alex Mitchell, Head of Influencer Relations, Institute of Directors
- Promote positive attitudes towards entrepreneurship
- Increase entrepreneurial skills and confidence
- Facilitate access to international networks and knowledge
Our funding from BIS has ceased and we have handed on our programmes to parties able to take them forward. The charity is now being wound up.